Canon letrak Canon letrak

Pretty awesome so far! Look forward to the full release.

Let's Go Isane! Let's Go Isane!

Amazing!

This is an amazing piece of music. Instant favorite. I have one request though:

The lyrics, I would like to read them, because at some points it is hard to understand them. Again, thanks for making this masterpiece.

PizzaBox responds:

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not... Not exactly trying to make beautiful music or anything... It's 4am and I'm bored. So I made this. But yeah dude, here's the lyrics. Don't expect them to make sense or anything.

Everytime I try to have a conversation and then there is a clock that ticks because I'm not near your toilet and I hate when I can't find the door that leads to nowhere because it rhymes with where but kinda not really if have a place to stay can you give it to me now because there is no time for the clock to tick on by and if I had a dollar for every nickel spent I'd have half the time I ever had when you were around and you were never around because i was too busy and too better than you when you were around which was never because you never tried hard enough to show me that you loved me and i took it in the ass every time i slept at my house when you were gone away and i had to wait with food on the table it was cold because i never liked the way it smelled like garbage that i never wanted to take out when the dumpster comes on wheels it will to take up all the trash and tell me that you loved me when i was only 4 years old i typed it out all wrong because you were never there.

HQRSE - Pixelated Heart-Remix HQRSE - Pixelated Heart-Remix

Very nice.

This deserves spot #1 in the techno category much more then mine.
Very great, a lot of work put into this I can tell. Love the broken synth.
Overall, epic. Great work.

Deths Game Main Theme Deths Game Main Theme

Very Nice :)

This is excellent. Short, Creepy, and smooth, I love this. It would be really great if you did more like these.

[CS] NightLight..(Again? Yes.) [CS] NightLight..(Again? Yes.)

Great Job!

A little repetitive, but what isn't? But it's really great, and much more complex then anything I can do, Kudos! You should try doing an 8bit song next. :)

Unrl responds:

Yeah, I'm actually quite into 8 bit. If you haven't noticed yet.

Graveyard (8-bit) Graveyard (8-bit)

Amazing

This is really amazing, especially the fact that it meets the Hardware limits, might I ask what emulating software you used? I am fairly new, so thanks in advanced.

NickPerrin responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! I think my other 8-bit pieces are better though, so feel free to check'em out.

To make this, I used Magical 8-bit Plugin *and* Toad NES Drums v1.3 (both of these plugins are free online, easily found by Google search)

Dream Sequencing (Piano&Drums) Dream Sequencing (Piano&Drums)

Okay..

It was good,
But sounds way to similar to David Meshow's One man band song.
Search for it on youtube.