School is starting School is starting

Nice!

Glad somebody could use my track. (: Good job implementing it in the flash.

Skate2 -BabyJackson- Skate2 -BabyJackson-

Not bad.. :)

It's not as bad as other people aid it was, sure, it's not completely original, but YOU made it just to have some fun. And that's all that counts.

Defenders of the Light Defenders of the Light

Nicely Done

Very nicely done. It could be a little better GUI wise, but still, great job. Also, I recommend fixing the Music credits. CCMixer.org is not a website, I believe you meant ccMixter.org :P

djtruong responds:

Thanks for the heads up on the correction.

Canon letrak Canon letrak

Pretty awesome so far! Look forward to the full release.

Let's Go Isane! Let's Go Isane!

Amazing!

This is an amazing piece of music. Instant favorite. I have one request though:

The lyrics, I would like to read them, because at some points it is hard to understand them. Again, thanks for making this masterpiece.

PizzaBox responds:

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not... Not exactly trying to make beautiful music or anything... It's 4am and I'm bored. So I made this. But yeah dude, here's the lyrics. Don't expect them to make sense or anything.

Everytime I try to have a conversation and then there is a clock that ticks because I'm not near your toilet and I hate when I can't find the door that leads to nowhere because it rhymes with where but kinda not really if have a place to stay can you give it to me now because there is no time for the clock to tick on by and if I had a dollar for every nickel spent I'd have half the time I ever had when you were around and you were never around because i was too busy and too better than you when you were around which was never because you never tried hard enough to show me that you loved me and i took it in the ass every time i slept at my house when you were gone away and i had to wait with food on the table it was cold because i never liked the way it smelled like garbage that i never wanted to take out when the dumpster comes on wheels it will to take up all the trash and tell me that you loved me when i was only 4 years old i typed it out all wrong because you were never there.

HQRSE - Pixelated Heart-Remix HQRSE - Pixelated Heart-Remix

Very nice.

This deserves spot #1 in the techno category much more then mine.
Very great, a lot of work put into this I can tell. Love the broken synth.
Overall, epic. Great work.